Stover's Auctions & Great Finds
Stover's Auctions Services:
Established in 2006. We are a full Service Family Owned & Operated Auction Gallery.
We handle all sorts of items. From Real Estate to Vehicles, Furniture & Collectibles. We hold auctions once or twice a month. We are the premier auction of the South Eastern North Carolina area. Selling approx. 400 lots per auction. Selling the widest range of items in the area. As well as striving to sell the highest quality items. We are not your typical country auction. We generally auction items from local estates and consignors as well as out of state items. Traveling are far north as New Jersey & Pennsylvania to bring quality items to the area for auction. We sell a large selection of Mid 20th Century Modern furniture along with Antique, Primitive, Vintage & contemporary furniture. We specialize in RARE Antique Art Glass & Art Pottery. We also auction porcelain, fine china, jewelry, fine art, sculpture, tools, militaria, guns & much more.
If interested in consigning one item or a whole estate give us a call.
Auctioneer is: Brian Stover
NCAL#8140 Auction Firm #8178
Terms & Conditions of the Sale:
1. Payment: ONLY! 10% buyers premium on all purchases. Master Card, Visa, Cash & Check are accepted.
2. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, or fitness, nor of any other kind, expressed or implied. Written descriptions & conditions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind. By placing a bid you signify that you have sufficient enough information to bid on the item & except it As-Is upon arrival. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. We do not give refunds! All sales are final!
4. Stover’s Auction Gallery reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
6. The Auctioneer has the right to reject any raise of bid not commensurate with the value of the item being offered.
7. Absentee Bidders No mailed payments please. We will send an invoice to you after the sale and your credit card on file will be charged the invoice amount within 24 hours of invoicing. You do not need to contact us after receiving the invoice. Your account will be charged automatically. Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or invoicing..
8. All sales are subject to NC and Pender County sales tax of 6.75%, unless purchased for resale and proper tax exemption form has been completed, the purchaser must possess a valid tax-exempt number. Stover’s Auction Gallery must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax exempt sale. Please call to setup a fax of the documentation in advance of the auction.
9. Bidding on any articles indicates acceptance of these terms. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, Stover’s Auction Gallery at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due hereunder and incidental damages.
10. All items sold in whatever order we see fit.
11. If you have any questions please contact our staff.
12. We follow all Federal Firearms Rules and Regulations.
13. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Stover’s Auction Gallery and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Stover’s Auction Gallery, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of NC.
© 2013 All rights reserved